Pro Tourism Photographer
Fine PhotoGraphics is available for commissioned work anywhere in the United States. Select photos may be licensed for use by contacting us directly.
Tourism became part of my creative DNA as I grew up in the history rich state of Virginia. I explored Jamestown, Colonial Williamsburg, presidential homes, battlefields and world class museums of all kinds. I went on to receive formal art education and training at Virginia Commonwealth University graduating with honors. Today, I combine a passion for tourism and architecture with my skills as a professional photographer.
Worry & hassle free
I’ve shot in spaces with a $7.5 million dollar Rodin sculpture, Tiffany glass, and irreplaceable, one-of-a-kind art. Fine PhotoGraphics is fully insured, but we’ve never had a claim. We are extremely respectful and cautious while on-site. We use cool lights (fluorescent, flash, multiple exposures or LED lighting) to further minimize any risks.
Tools of the trade
- Canon cameras
- Canon and Sigma lenses
- Manfrotto and Joby tripods
- Adobe Lightroom, Bridge and Photoshop
- Specialty software from Canon, HDRsoft, Arcsoft, Mediachance, On One Software
- Custom Photoshop and Lightroom actions
- A wide variety of photography apps
Whether your role is with museum marketing, CVB tourism development or historic preservation we can help you tell your story. We offer a wide range of services:
- Images for your social media, Website, email marketing
- Photography for gift shop merchandise like books and postcards
- Historic preservation photography to raise awareness and support
- Stunning HDR (high dynamic range) photography
- Historical Photomerge for a smartphone tour with QR codes